Here is a follow up to the first
round of images I posted from a current job in San Rafael, as we progress
into the planting phase of work. These images show plantings laid out waiting
client approval. We have this review step so that any changes that need to be
made to the plan can be done before the plants go in the ground.
January 23, 2006
Current Project- San Rafael
Here are some photographs from a project currently under construction in San
Rafael. It features a large serpentine Sonoma Fieldstone retaining wall that
will create a lawn terrace with plantings and trees to be installed along the
- Progress Images- San Rafael Project II Here is a follow up to the first round of images I posted from a...
- Tiburon Project- Progress Images Here are some new images from a current project in Tiburon, showing completed cedar perimeter...
- Progress Images- Tiburon Project Here are some progress images of the framing for a perimeter fence on a current...
- Progress Images- Tiburon Project We are getting close to wrapping up this large project in Tiburon. I will post...
- San Rafael Project- Completed Images Here is a follow up to the first two rounds (Progress 1 & Progress 2)...