We make a morning call to determine if we are going to work in the field on mornings like this. Turned out we made the right call yesterday by deciding not to work today. The traffic and conditions have been terrible as a result of last night and today’s storm. The good news is the reservoirs will be filled and we could use the rain. The bad news, with 580 and 101 closed, flooded, and delayed it has been a mess of a day on the roads.