We are wrapping up this project in Novato, a renovation of an existing back
yard landscape to create more usable area and better transition spaces. We
pushed the spa and retaining wall back into the hillside to create more space,
planting the back hillside and expanded the lawn and flagstone walkways.
Before- The previous spa configuration, while not
unattractive, created unusable lawn space and cramped the back yard
Before- The flagstone walkway that was existing was cramped by
the lawn and spa configuration
old spa pad was moved from the center of the yard to the edge of the yard,
creating more open usable space. The hillside was planted with groundcovers and
colorful perennials to open up views from the interior and improve on the bare
existing flagstone was matched to tie in a seamless appearance with the old
spa was pushed back into the hillside, creating more usable space within the
- Current Project- Novato Intimate Garden This is a project for a new home in Novato. As is frequently the case,...
- Current Project- Novato We are in process of regrading and tearing out an existing front yard to prepare...
- Current Project- Novato Flagstone Patio Slab We are working on a large flagstone patio installation on this project in Novato. Here...
- Progress Images- Novato Project Here are some progress images from a project under construction in Novato. We are taking...
- From the Drawing Board: Novato Front Yard This project in Novato needed a serious front yard overhaul. Weeds had overtaken the yard...